Design, Manufacturing and Specifications
Falcus Manufacturing caters for the Streetlight industry and our product range includes a variety of poles and accessories:
- Streetlight Poles, Parallel Tapered up to 15m
- Outreach Arms, Spigots , Floodlight Brackets, Wooden Pole Brackets, etc
- Transmission Poles
- Solar Panels Poles and Structures
- Telecom Radio Poles
- Traffic Light Poles
- Decorative poles
Standards / Specifications
Pole design are done in accordance with SABS 0225 Specification.
- A Certificate of Conformance on the design (signed by a registered Professional Engineer) is available for all poles manufactured.
- All products manufactured are Hot Dip Galvanised by a SABS approved Galvaniser in accordance to SANS 121 / SABS 1461 Specification. Only Galvanisers which are Members of the HDGASA (Hot Dip Galvanising Association of SA) are used.
- All poles are manufactured from Grade S 355 steel manufactured in accordance to SANS 657/1&3 Specification.
- All poles are manufactured to the required specification of the specific Council.
- All openings (i.e access doors, cable entries, ect) are done by means of Plasma Arc.
All products are galvanised prior to Powder Coating.
We proud ourselves in quality products with exceptional good delivery times. Kindly complete the form with all relevant info so that we can give you a proper quotation. For any enquiries, please feel free to contact us.